Friday, December 08, 2006


Slow, everything is slow. Slowness starts from the beginning. It starts from the forgotten watch and it slows down even more as you forget your phone at home. Time becomes contingent upon fixed time-measuring devices, devices that exist in a space uncontrolled by you and randomly arranged arround you. A space whose logic you have to adjust to. OK, exageration. I carry a laptop with me and there is time on its little uper corner. I do not have to rely on the kindness of others as long as I am using the computer and use it I do since I am correcting papers. Time goes by and I meet N for prepackaged lunch and short chat. Time goes by again and I am off to home. Time flies even more and somehow it is 6:30 PM and I wonder what it is I have accomplished if anything. Time for dinner, time for climbing after dinner and then time for who knows what.

No comments: