Wednesday, January 03, 2007


Back to rainy Vancouver and in warm arms. Also back to my office and to the minutiae of course organization. Yesterday I produced a first draft for my course syllabus and I can really see how this is going to play out over the next semester. It will be rather easy teaching this course. I am looking forward to it. Details need to be ironed out over the next few days but otherwise there is no need for stress. Other than that I am continuing work on my academic ecotone, my little biography project for Attaleiates. I have entered a part where writing gets tough and where editing will be required. I can feel my Greek get stilted and I can sense the need for simplification. Another challenge to deal with even as I start work on Polybios for the Birmingham conference. Other than that peace and normality. Home at last.

No comments: