Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have been sloppy and lazy. Its been a while since I wrote here and I am not sure what the reasons for the silence really are. I am sitting at a black IKEA couch, postponing the beginning of my lecture writing with this activity. My whole back and neck ache. Have no clue why. Posture is one thing yet it feels as if there is something else. Could it be that I managed to stress about the article I want to submit in ten days for publication? In any case it makes you wonder what your mind can do to your body. Then it makes you want to explore your insurance options and see how you can get those legendary free massages that supposedly our insurance plan at SFU include.

Yesterday went climbing. Did better than ever before. 5.10b appears feasible at times though overhangs are still problematic. Now I need to work

No comments: