Sunday, February 04, 2007

It has been a while. I do not know what makes a medium desirable over one specific period of time and then less so over another one. What is it that led me to not write for all this while. And of course, what is it that got me back on it? Well, I have been doing what Vancouverites are supposed to spend most of their times doing. I have been looking at real estate and have been gaging my options. So much so that I have finally submitted an offer and now I am on the receiving end of an email or phone line which in a few hours could land me my first apartment. Chances are it wont, as there are some issues that are not resolved yet on the money front, yet this process has been enough to divert my attention. It has also been somewhat interesting as you get to know the city better and decide what it is you like and what not of it as you make your choice. Phone rung, I am informed I am on a bidding war with someone. Hopefully it will not become too excessive. This is realtime. I do not foresee that I will be a home owner by tomorrow, but who knows.

No comments: