Monday, September 25, 2006


I am about to retire. My day is going to be over soon. It was good, spent in the conpany of the self and later in the day in the presence of a friend. Things have been achieved. I can safely say I have my lectures done for the week. I can also congratulate myself for having emailed more friends and worked on the task of keeping up with people. I wish I had a picture to post. I wish I could have recorded the interraction in the Italian deli. The very simple moment of being told ciao by the middle aged Italian owner who assumed she could say that to me having heard me talk of my machinetta. Always wanting to belong somewhere I guess. Today it was the need to be a Mediterranean expert on coffee. Tomorrow what? BTW blogs are navel gazing enterprises in so many ways.

No comments: