Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Classic Vancouver. Woke up in grey and grey it is now at 5:30 AM. And yet that misses the story of the day. It misses my walk to the pub where I had lunch while preparing for tomorrow's lecture. It misses the moment when the sun came out and everything seemed spring. It misses the rolling up of the pub's fascade and the breeze, still a bit wintery but with unmistakeable strokes of April, coming in the dark beer serving establishment. It misses the gorgeousness of the walk back home at the end of my Crusade's lecture arrangement. So grey it may be now, yet the story of the sun over my town on this March day has at least been recorded. Listening to a new CD and following some news as a break from reading new book. The trip to Greece is now closer to me, feels closer to me. With it the union with friends and numerous students appears so real as well. Good!

No comments: