Sunday, March 18, 2007


Sometimes epiphany comes late. This was one of the times. I had heard a lot about the film, but somehow never looked into renting it. Never saw it. September 11 happened and then all the GWT tragedy and only this year, from the misty rainforest of YVR did I finally watch Wag the Dog. And it was better than expected, funny and more real that Kassandra's worse nightmares. Only difference?
The GOP equivalent experienced at the present moment is in no way that funny. Other than that, a horribly boring day spent learning basic first aid. Some genious at the university's administrative quarters has decided that after spending 7 hours bored out of my mind with 11 other equally bored people I would be more qualified to lead a field-school. Anyways, all is quite in my kingdom at this stage. Boredome replaced with entertainment and good beer. I just had the first truly worth-while Canadian beer: Amnesiac from a brewery in Victoria. Hops to die for and yet a bitterness that is pleasant and not overpowering.

No comments: