Monday, October 30, 2006

I just woke up from a siesta. It felt absolutely essential, and yet I am now, 44 minutes of really heavy sleep later, in a state of slumber even as I slowly regain consciousness. Still, work has been done since the morning. The lecture is being written and yet another period of time with my students will be disposed of soon. I do see, however, how the change to light savings will produce brighter mornings at the expense of the evenings. I can see the light assuming a sun-set position and glow. Today feels like the day when the writer of this blog could be asked about his state of existence and he could answer: satis. Today was the sequell to 36 hours of complete satisfaction with the world around the present writer. So today I will post something that will not be inspired as it comes at the tail end of true excitement. Today I learned that one friend of mine will be getting married this summer. Why was I not informed?

No comments: